The art or practice of designing and constructing buildings is known as architecture. If you want to practice an art that is varied, creative, challenging and even fairly secure then you should join the Best College for Architecture in Faridabad, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth. The current economic climate makes this occupation or study more challenging that earlier. Architects get to travel, to benefit society, and to shape the world around them.
The School of Architecture and Planning is one of the Top architecture college in Faridabad and the Delhi-NCR region, offering M.Plan and BArch programmes to students who want to work as planners, architects, or entrepreneurs in the future. The course at Lingaya's includes the theory and practical practises of the designing process, as well as an emphasis on an individual's drawing techniques. SOAP has a long history of pursuing excellence and has constantly reinvented itself academically. Students are exposed to rigorous academics, and the institute hosts seminars, workshops, sports, cultural, and organisational events on its vibrant campus.
The School of Architecture and Planning at Lingaya's Vidyapeeth is unique in that it is the Best College for Architecture in Haryana and thus exclusively provides training in various aspects of human habitat and environment. Because human habitat and the environment are the main priorities of the SOAP, our team is constantly expanding the scope of academic programmes to include programmes in new fields and emerging areas. We encourage one another to embrace and learn from our differences, valuing the exchange of ideas and upholding academic freedom as an essential component of our educational mission. At school, there are numerous opportunities, including intensive workshops, guest lectures, seminars, various research experiences, community engagements, and intensive internships.
To be known globally as a School of Architecture and Planning for its rooted value based holistic education in design, innovation, creativity and trans-disciplinary research.
“Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth gives a great opportunity for students to broaden their knowledge and always believe in helping and guiding its students.
Regular classes are held at our college.The college is equipped with good infrastructure- classrooms, teachers and administrative staff.”
“Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth is like a lamp of light under which all students get enlightenment of concepts both theoretical and practical knowledge.”
“The campus is very spacious with distinct infrastructure. Teachers are highly compatible with the students and always try to instill new insights into students. The crowd is the attraction with different people from different regions, which enhances a perfect personality development too.”
“The college is a perfect destination for those willing to learn with practical experience. Teachers here are the first friends who enhance conceptual learning. Along with this, the infrastructure is highly well maintained with all the facilities. The courses offered also cover a wide variety of area.”
“Lingaya’s School of Architecture caters to young creative minds which inspire to make their mark on the world. The intense course load may intimidate the first years when they first arrive, but the learning experience is un-comparable. The teachers push us to our limits and while we hate it during that period, we cherish it in the long run. The conversations with the teachers and the seniors encompass an interactive learning environment. We learn by making mistakes, it’s a part of life and we shall accept it with grace.”
“Lingaya’s diverse environment helped me to interact and make connections/friends in other fields such as law, medical and engineering”
“I feel privileged in being a student of Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth. The department of Architecture has given me confidence and skills to explore industry. Faculty and staff are supportive and highly competent which helps students greatly.”
• At School of Architecture and Planning, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, we strive to provide all students with access to an outstanding education and tools to succeed – in an environment full of respect and free of discrimination. We encourage one another to embrace our differences and learn from them, valuing the exchange of ideas and upholding academic freedom as a vital part of our educational mission. Our commitment to academic excellence, diversity, equity, and inclusion has resulted in a university that is nationally and internationally recognized.
• The study of architecture and design here provides the most dynamic, engaging, and comprehensive knowledge to tackle today’s most pressing challenges. We uniquely position our students for success.
• Together, students and faculty contribute to the advancement of knowledge while embracing a sense of global citizenship. The students who emerge with a complete education from SOAP at Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, go on to become our most accomplished architects, professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, and analysts. They go on to become most crucial leaders of our society.
• Amazing opportunities exist at school, ranging from intensive workshops, Guest lectures Seminars, various research experiences, community engagements and intensive internships.
• The school provides a comfortable and lively atmosphere for students, faculty, and administrators alike. The campus extends beyond the immediate environs of Faridabad to the broader setting of the capital city of Delhi and NCR—a Centre of innovation where forward thinking people thrives.
• We invite you to learn more about our School by perusing our website and, if you are able, touring our campus, attending classes, talking to our students, and attending one of our admission information sessions.
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates should have passed with a minimum of 55% marks in 10th class from a recognised board.|
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ shortlisting of candidates shall be on the basis of score 10+2 Qualifying Examination.|
|Eligibility Criteria||*Candidates should have passed in with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in 10+2 Exam with PCM.
*Candidate should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in polytechnic diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA or JEE paper 2 Exam.Read More
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of Graduation Score|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates should have passed B.Arch/B.E in Civil/ B.Planning/M.A in Sociology/ Geography/ Economics with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised board.Read More|