To be known globally as a School of Planning and Architecture for its rooted value based holistic education in design, innovation, creativity and trans-disciplinary research.
"Lingaya's provided me the required knowledge and skills which helped me in refining myself and being
eligible for this corporate world."
"Lingaya's provides students a policy of discipline, motivation and an opportunity to devote time to extra-curricular
and various other development activities."
"Lingaya's helped me in gaining experience at both social and professional levels. I still love this place and respect those
who helped me to gain such a position in the industry"
"Lingaya's provided me the best platform to groom myself academically as well as personally. I owe my thanks
to my teachers for bringing out the best in me."
• At School of Planning and Architecture, Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, we strive to provide all students with access to an outstanding education and tools to succeed – in an environment full of respect and free of discrimination. We encourage one another to embrace our differences and learn from them, valuing the exchange of ideas and upholding academic freedom as a vital part of our educational mission. Our commitment to academic excellence, diversity, equity, and inclusion has resulted in a university that is nationally and internationally recognized.
• The study of architecture and design here provides the most dynamic, engaging, and comprehensive knowledge to tackle today’s most pressing challenges. We uniquely position our students for success.
• Together, students and faculty contribute to the advancement of knowledge while embracing a sense of global citizenship. The students who emerge with a complete education from SOPA at Lingaya’s Vidyapeeth, go on to become our most accomplished architects, professionals, entrepreneurs, artists, and analysts. They go on to become most crucial leaders of our society.
• Amazing opportunities exist at school, ranging from intensive workshops, Guest lectures Seminars, various research experiences, community engagements and intensive internships.
• The school provides a comfortable and lively atmosphere for students, faculty, and administrators alike. The campus extends beyond the immediate environs of Faridabad to the broader setting of the capital city of Delhi and NCR—a centre of innovation where forward thinking people thrives.
• We invite you to learn more about our School by perusing our website and, if you are able, touring our campus, attending classes, talking to our students, and attending one of our admission information sessions.
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ shortlisting of candidates shall be on the basis of score 10+2 Qualifying Examination.|
|Eligibility Criteria||*Candidates should have passed in with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent in 10+2 Exam with PCM.|
*Candidate should have passed with a minimum of 50% marks in polytechnic diploma (Architecture Assistantship) and pass in NATA or JEE paper 2 Exam
|Criteria for Preparation of Merit list||Merit preparation/ short listing of candidates shall be on the basis of Graduation Score|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidates should have passed B.Arch/B.E in Civil/ B.Planning/M.A in Sociology/ Geography/ Economics with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognised board.|