Her Core Competencies are in the field of: English Literature, Phonetics, Professional Communication, Business Communication, Technical Writing, Soft Skills, Presentation Skills, Personality Development Program. Having more than 15 years of rich experience in academics . She is well qualified & have a blend of different ways of teaching & personality grooming. She is B.Com, M.A.,, M.S. (H.R.) Ph.D. and a throughout scholar, from the renowned Universities of India. She has publications in refereed National/International Journals to her credit. Has attended various National & International conferences/ seminars. She conducts MDP, Training, Seminar & workshop in her domain. She has also managed other responsibilities in addition to the regular academic assignments.
- Online Course designed in collaboration with CSC Academy in the field of Human Resource Management (Managerial Communication Skills).
Organized & Conducted MDP/ Seminars/Guest Lectures
- Organized MDP from September 25-27, 2020 on ‘Excellence in Managerial Communication’.
- Organized MDP on December 21, 2018, on ‘Effective Communication Skills and Professional Skills’.
- Conducted Two days MDP session on ‘Interpersonal & Communication Skills’ at LNG Petronet, Gujarat on 29th & 30th Nov. 2018.
- Conducted more than 25 MDP sessions at C.D.T.I. (Central Detective Training Institute) Ghaziabad on ‘Soft Skills, Ethics & Morality & Leadership’.
- Conducted more than 20 MDP sessions at NIESBUD, NOIDA on ‘International Business Communication’.
- Paper accepted in SCOPUS Indexed Journal (1.8), EVERGREEN - Joint Journal of Novel Carbon Resource Sciences & Green Asia Strategy (Multidisciplinary). ‘Influence of technology in learning macro skills of English in a multicultural classroom: A case study of students’ perception’, March 2021.
- Presented a paper in the ‘International Conference on Transforming HR in the Digital Era: Prospects and Implicit issues (INCTHR- 2020)’ on Jan11, 2020 at IMS Ghaziabad. The title of the paper is ‘Role and contribution of Digital Language Lab in Learning Macro Skills of English Language’.
- Presented a paper in the ‘International Conference on Transforming HR in the Digital Era: Prospects and Implicit issues (INCTHR- 2020)’ on Jan11, 2020 at IMS Ghaziabad. The title of the paper is ‘Factors affecting learning English through the digital lab as a second language in a multicultural perspective’.
- Paper published in “INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH JOURNAL OF MULTIDISCIPLINARY STUDIES”. Vol. 3, Issue 10, October 2017 ISSN (Online): 2454-8499 Impact Factor: 1.3599(GIF), 0.679(IIFS) 1st September 2017. Web: www.irjms.in. “Communication potency among education Institutions: The Case of India”.
- Paper published in “International Conference on Corporate Governance: Retrospect and Prospects”, on February 12-13, 2017 at Hotel Radisson Blu, Kaushambi, Delhi-NCR. The title of the paper is “Exploring the relationship of distinct values and Professional ethics in the light of Harmony in the Society".
- Paper published in “PRAGYA SHIKSHAN SHODH RACHANA’, a Peer-Reviewed Research Journal for Vol- II No-2, July-December 2016.ISSN 2319-8079. The title of the paper is ‘Barriers to Inculcate Values & Positive Attitude among Delhi NCR, PG Students’.
- Attended Eight days of FDP on “Human Values & Professional Ethics“, conducted by IIT, Kanpur at ABES, Ghaziabad from 30th June – 07th July 2016.
- Attended One-day FDP on “Research Methodology”, conducted by IMS, Ghaziabad on 16th July 2016.
- Attended FDP on “Big Data Computing & Analytics" in association with Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow at IMS Ghaziabad during January 27-31, 2016.
- A paper published in "AEIJMR", AE International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research for Vol 3, Issue 3, March 2015.
- Presented paper in 2nd International Conference On “Innovation and Creativity Management: Future for Sustainable Development (ICM 2014)”. The title of the paper is “Empirical study on the dominance of social media on today’s youth”.
- Presented a paper in an International Conference on Reinventing Management Strategy: The Design for Future (IC-RMS 2013). The title of the paper is “A Critical Analysis On The Casatum Of Verbal Aggressiveness”.
- Successfully attended One Day Workshop on “Trainers Training for One-week orientation program” at M.T.U., Noida on 15th June' 2012.
- Successfully attended a one-day national conference on Techno- Lingual Communication (TLC-201O) and presented a paper. The title of the paper is "Barriers to inculcate effective professional communication skills among UPTU, UG student”.
- Successfully attended a one-day international conference on"W3C", The Lalit, New-Delhi on Information Technology. April 2009.
- Successfully attended FDP program on “Communication” held on 15th-16th July 2009 at U.P.T.U., Noida.
- Deliver Guest Lectures, and organize Seminars in her domain.
- Deliver talks on FM -Radio on Soft Skills & Communication and host discussions on FM.
- Academic - Conferred with the Prestigious "Bharat Ratan Dr. Radha Krishnan Memorial National Teacher's Award", by Respected Shri. S.K. Gangwar, Finance Minister of State and Mr. Oscar Fernandes, Member Rajya Sabha at India International Centre, Lodhi Road, New Delhi on 06th September 2016. Organized by "All India Journalist Welfare Association"
- .Kathak - Prabhakar in Kathak from“Prayag Sangeet Samiti”, Allahabad.
- District Competition - Won the title of the sport for Badminton (1996).